Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Project three, FIRST ATTEMPT AT dry point, AND results, blogg for college

 I found dry point to be one of my favorite printmaking teqniques that i learned this semester in art class, so far. i noticed this method takes more time than blind prints, and lenollium blocks, because of the available tools, and the tequniques used to complete the dry point project. So here are the rtesults.these are all prints of the hand made tattoo machines that i make, WWW. DSMDSC.COM

Below is a personal project of my own, i started it because dry point has been my favorite printing method as of today. Below is a print plate i  am making for business cards. I plan on saving money on printer ink in the long run ,and gaining more long term clients ,by printing thier business cards for them in front of them, they would probably be more likly to hold on to it and keep it in that case.





No comments:

Post a Comment